Discover the gorgeous views of the southern part of one of the world’s most exquisite islands. See Santorini’s amazing scenery, picturesque villages, and tantalizing beaches on your 5-hour private, guided tour.
- Witness all of Southern Santorini’s most impressive sights
- Savor tasty wines while enjoying a cliffside view
- Marvel at the spectacular volcanic sand beaches
No stay in Southern Santorini is complete without a private tour of the region’s most impressive sights and experiences. Let our knowledgeable local guides introduce you to the true culture and beauty of Santorini as you enjoy the comfort of our Mercedes minivans. You’ll take in the stunningly blue Aegean Sea and the distinctive volcanic landscape while you tour the area’s quaint villages, visit the top tourist attractions, and find paradise on black sand beaches. Reserve your tour today, and you’re on your way to an unforgettable vacation or holiday.
Get ready to take some fantastic photos. The views available throughout Southern Santorini will be something you want to remember for a lifetime. Your tour will include all the best sights from the awe-inspiring view from the high point of the island at Profitis Ilias monastery to the iconic blue domed church. Our friendly guides can help you capture the perfect shot of you at your favorite stop along the way.
Sightseeing stops aren’t the only destinations you’ll want to visit. Your tour will also include some experiences you just can’t get anywhere else. Immerse yourself in the local culture while visiting several lovely villages. Don’t forget that Santorini has been known worldwide for its wines throughout history. You are sure to find the wine’s distinct taste to be just as wonderful as the view at a winery on the cliff side.
There will be plenty of time for fun in the sun. The gorgeous beaches of Southern Santorini are some of the island’s most popular features. You’ll take in the Red Beach where lava forms dramatic cliffs and red sand that stands out stunningly from the aqua water. You’ll also visit Santorini’s top black sand beaches, where you can bask in the sun, cool off in the water, and have a scrumptious bite to eat.
- Sightseeing in charming Firostefani Village
- Photo ops with the recognizable blue domed church
- Amazing views and historic architecture at Profitis Ilias monastery
- Brief visits to Pyrgos and Emborio villages
- A trip to the well-known lighthouse in Akrotiri
- Incredible terrain at the red volcanic beach
- Sun, sand, and surf at Santorini’s renowned black beaches of Perivolos & Perissa
- A sampling of Santorini’s unique wines at a cliffside winery
- Knowledgeable and experienced English-speaking guides & drivers
- Transportation in air-conditioned Mercedes Tourer minivans
- Bottled water
What’s Not Included
- Snacks, meals, and beverages
- Personal expenses and optional gratuities
Guests meeting us in Fira Town can meet our staff at the exit to the Fira cable car. You will easily recognize a member of our team waiting for you behind the gate. They will be holding a sign with your name and the Greece Holiday Tours logo.
In addition to meeting with us at the cable car, you can arrange to have us pick you up at your hotel in Fira, Oia, Firostefani, or Imerovigli. We can also arrange meetings at Fira City Center or the at the Port in Athinios.
Know Before You Go
This guided tour of Southern Santorini is appropriate for all age ranges and mobility levels. We recommend bringing a few items to help you thoroughly enjoy your visit. Sunscreen is recommended as many of the sights are outdoors. You will also want to bring your beachwear and some towels for our stops at the volcanic sand beaches.