From sightseeing to languishing in the sun while surrounded by exotic black sands and beautiful blue water, this privately guided shore excursion has it all. Sit back and enjoy as our staff guides you in air-conditioned comfort to see the sights and have some fun.
- Make the most of your shore excursion in Santorini
- Take in the charm of local villages, including Oia and Imerovigli
- Appreciate the serene beauty of Santorini’s renowned volcanic landscape
- Relax in the sun or cool off in the clear, blue waters of a black sand beach
Our private tour makes the perfect shore excursion for all ages. Sit back and relax in the air-conditioned comfort of our Mercedes minivan as our knowledgeable staff expertly guides you through the beauty of Santorini. You’ll be able to experience the best of what the island has to offer without worrying about where to go or how to get back to your cruise ship on time. Make your Santorini shore excursion the highlight of your cruise when you book your guided tour of Oia Village and the black beach.
Take in the Sights
Experience the rich culture and take a closer look at the traditional architecture of Santorini’s quaint local villages. Tour Oia Village and see why it is one of the most popular destinations on the island. Enjoy some time for shopping and meet some of the friendly locals. Your tour will also take a stop in Imerovigli Village, which is the highest village on the cliffside. The fantastic view will inspire the photographer in you, and our helpful guides can snap a few photos for you.
Have Fun at the Beach
Whether you prefer sunning yourself on a towel on the black sands or relaxing under a beach umbrella in the shade, our trip to Perivolos beach is sure to delight. One of Santorini’s most talked about beach destinations, Perivolos has it all. Fine black sands sparkle in the sun, contrasting beautifully with the aqua-tinted waters of the Aegean providing a gorgeous backdrop for relaxing, sunning, and swimming. There are plenty of local vendors offering tasty treats and local delicacies to satisfy your appetite as well.
- Meet our friendly, knowledgeable staff in Fira Town
- Make yourself at home while shopping and sightseeing in lovely Oia Village
- Savor the amazing sights in tranquil Imerovigli - the highest village on the cliffside
- Unwind at the beautiful Perivolos beach with its exotic black sands
- Experienced guide and driver
- Comfortable Mercedes minivan with A/C
- Bottle of water
- Applicable taxes
What’s Not Included
- Optional gratuities
Cable Car Exit in Fira Town
You can meet with our staff just outside the cable car exit in Fira Town. You will recognize your guide immediately when you see your name on the Omega Travel sign they are holding. Take the following steps to reach our meeting point.
1. Exit your cruise ship’s tender boat in the old port in Fira.
2. Purchase tickets for the cable car to take you up to Fira Town.
3. Exit the cable car station and locate our staff standing nearby holding a sign with your name on it.
Know Before You Go
When scheduling your tour, we recommend selecting a tour start time that is approximately 60-90 minutes after the expected arrival of your cruise ship to allow you ample opportunity to meet with us. No worries if you encounter a delay - our staff will wait for your arrival.
All parts of this tour are easy and require a minimum amount of walking, making them enjoyable for all of our guests. We suggest bringing sunscreen and beachwear with you.
We can assist you in customizing or extending your tour if desired. If you would like to extend your tour, please contact us regarding the extra surcharge.