Enjoy all of Santorini’s offerings on your fully customized, private tour from the comfort of our air-conditioned Mercedes minivans. Our knowledgeable, expert guides will introduce you to the beauty and history of the island while you control the itinerary.
- Fully customizable tour to give you a unique Santorini experience
- Makes a perfect shore excursion for cruise passengers
- Explore museums, wineries, historic sites, and charming local villages
- Enjoy wine-tasting, shopping, sightseeing, and numerous photo opportunities
- Drink in the beauty of Santorini’s volcanic environment and breathtaking ocean vistas
- Marvel at the scenery, history, culture, and legends of Santorini as you create memories to last a lifetime
What You Will Do
Cross experiencing Santorini off your bucket list with a custom itinerary that lets you have a personalized tour of all the best things to do on the island. Sure to be the best excursion on your cruise or holiday, meet our hospitable staff in Fira prepared for a day of beautiful sites, unique experiences, and good times. Our guests love strolling through Oia village, snacking on hand-crafted ice cream while admiring the amazing views from high atop the cliffs and the village’s charming architecture. Here you can immerse yourself in our rich heritage and shop for the perfect gift or souvenir.
From Oia, you can ride in comfort to picturesque Firostefani village, where the iconic blue-domed church stands overlooking the ocean, presenting the perfect scene for your travel photos. More beautiful chapels and culture await you in Pyrgos village as you travel higher yet for an even more fantastic sight at the Profitis Ilias Monastery, which is the island’s highest point. Enjoy the monastery's architecture and a panorama of all of Santorini and enticing blue waters surrounding it. The view may give you chills, but saltwater breezes and sunshine will warm you. Explore photo opportunities in other quaint villages and fascinating historical sites throughout your excursion.
Make your next stop one of the local wineries Santorini has been famous for since ancient times. Discover how the long tradition of wine-making and the special volcanic quality of the soil produce a fine, unique flavor. Take in the beauty of the surrounding vineyards while you enjoy wine-tasting and shop for the perfect bottle to enjoy later. Wrap up with a trip to one or more of Santorini’s beautiful beaches. Red or Black Beach is sure to entice the senses with the dramatic contrast between the volcanic sand between your toes and the refreshing, clear water. Cool off from your journey and soak in the memories and the fun.
- Local knowledgeable guide
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Pick-up and Drop-off at the cable car
- Comfortable Mercedes minivan with A/C
- Private, fully-customized tour
- Assistance planning your itinerary
- Plenty of time for picture taking and relaxing
What’s Not Included
- Meals, snacks, or drinks
- Cable car tickets
- Personal expenses and optional gratuities
- Admission fees for museums, wineries, or archeological sites
Good to Know
We recommend bringing a swimming suit, beach towel, and sunscreen so you can enjoy our beautiful beaches and take a refreshing swim.
Cruise ship passengers take the following steps to meet with your guide in Fira:
1. Take a tender boat from your cruise ship to the old port of Fira
2. Go to the cable car once ashore.
3. Purchase a one-way ticket for each person in your party to ride up to Fira Town (approximately 3 min.).
4. Exit the cable car building in Fira.
5. Meet your guide or driver behind the gate. Look for the Greece Holiday Tours sign with your name held by our staff.
The stairs will also bring you next to the cable car exit, but we strongly suggest using the cable car for your comfort and convenience. The donkeys do not arrive at the cable car exit.
In addition to the cable car exit, you can arrange to meet us at Fira City Center, Athinios Port, or your Hotel.